It is a good idea for a web-based channel-management solution for small hotels,and I think eRevMax has re-worked the group’s legal structure is a great way of renovation the new market in this business so that we can use these idea to create our strategic plan.
I think eRevMax give one point to us to become the leader of business and that's about re-organize the organization structure which is the basic part of the strategic plan. We need to consider a lots on structure for our strategic plan.
It is a good idea for a web-based channel-management solution for small hotels,and I think eRevMax has re-worked the group’s legal structure is a great way of renovation the new market in this business so that we can use these idea to create our strategic plan.
ReplyDeleteI think eRevMax give one point to us to become the leader of business and that's about re-organize the organization structure which is the basic part of the strategic plan. We need to consider a lots on structure for our strategic plan.
ReplyDelete